The Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center is directly across the street from Kyle Field at the corner of Joe Routt Boulevard and Wellborn Road.
A guest room option gives the holder the first right to book that guest room.
With at least 45 days’ advance notice, the guest room option holder may book the room any night of the year, for the home football games, other sporting events and other special events. The renewable room options are valid for 10 years.
Legacy Donors secure a 10-year guest room option by making a donation to the University. A portion of the donation amount may be tax-deductible* (payable by April of 2020). Rooms are now available on a first-come basis. Donations range from $55,000 – $125,000 per room. Flexible payments options exist over 3 years.
For more information, please call 979-429-2153.
*A portion of the donation amount may be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax professional to understand the full extent of the deduction.
GRO holders will have a right of first refusal upon 45 days’ advance notice 365 days a year, including for all home football games, season-openers for basketball and baseball, and special events throughout the year.
The Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center is 96 yards door to door, obviously the closest hotel to Kyle Field. With sophisticated design and luxurious spaces steeped in Aggie pride, this is unlike any other on-campus hotel in the country.
All Guest Room Option holders will receive:
- 10 years of guest room option holder benefits
- Exclusive rates on guest rooms: $299 a night for non-conference football games, $399 a night for conference football games for standard rooms. Click for more details.
- Access to a dedicated, GRO concierge
- Right of first refusal for all Texas A&M football home games
- Right of first refusal for season-opening basketball and baseball games,
- Right of first refusal for special events throughout the year.
- Right to book your room any night of the year with at least 45 days’ notice
- 14-day cancellation policy for football game weekends
- Access to valet parking
- Name plaque displayed outside your room or suite
- Floor to ceiling windows boasting views of the beautiful Texas A&M campus and Kyle Field, the historic home of Aggie football.
With a Penthouse, Suite or 8th Floor Guest Room Option, you will also receive:
- Complimentary valet parking for paid nights
Legacy Donors will enjoy 25% off the published rate for their suite type for football game weekends. Click for more details.
A portion of the donation amount may be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax professional to understand the full extent of the deduction.
Donors have until April of 2020 to fulfill their donation commitment.
A model of the King Standard Guest Room has been built at Kyle Field, where the former Adidas Pro Shop was located on the Northeast side. To schedule a viewing, please call Erin Ragsdale at (979) 429-2153 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center opens in August 2018, just in time for the start of football season.
The Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center offers a number of options for dining.
Dining options include:
Full-service restaurant featuring farm-to-table, Texas gourmet cuisine
Multi-level sports bar and grill with views of Kyle Field
24-hour kitchen with delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Coffee shop staffed with highly-trained baristas
Wine bar serviced by sommeliers